The Crate Escape is Vermont’s longest standing premium dog daycare and boarding facility which has serviced our local canine community for over 20 years. We have ongoing employment opportunities for hard workers who, of course, have a genuine interest in working with dogs.
Applicants do not need to have experience in this field; however, experience is highly desired. All employees receive specific on-site training as it is our goal to provide each employee with the tools they will need to be successful within our business. Opportunities for employment advancement within our company are also available.
See below for specific information regarding position descriptions and requirements. We are looking forward to seeing your application TODAY!
Apply today by submitting the following through email:
- Employment ApplicationEmployment Application 2017
- Resume and Cover Letter
Typical Employee Positions:
Animal Care Attendants
- Daily cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Supervising group dog play.
- Entrance evaluations
- Canine introductions
- Completing baths, nail trims, playing fetch, cuddle sessions, etc.
- Feeding and occasional medicating according to specific owner instructions
- Customer Service
Front Desk Attendants
- Reception Duties: invoicing, reservations, phone duties, system maintenance, records maintenance, etc.
- Client communications
- Customer service
- Providing a welcoming and helpful environment to all customers
- Assisting with daily Animal Care Duties (see above)
Professional Groomer: Williston
- Experienced professional pet groomer
- Full Time or Part Time availability
- Certification and Portfolio required
- Compensation by commission
- Genuine interest in the care and well-being of our client’s dogs
- Be comfortable around all sizes/breeds of dogs
- Weekend Flexibility
- Holiday Availability Mandatory
- Hard worker that has patience and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Attention to detail
- Have a reliable method of transportation in all seasons
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds
- Ability to work on their feet for the duration of their shift
- Skilled in observation of canine body language desired
- Weekday Shifts (M-F): 6:00a-2:00p and 10:30a-6:30p
- Weekend Shifts (Sa-Su): 8:30a-5:00p
- Night Checks: 30mins-1hr (1 per week on call)
- Weekend flexibility desired
- Holiday availability mandatory