- Reservations are required in advance for use of any of our services.
- All dogs MUST arrive wearing their own flat buckle collars or they may purchase one from our retail section. Unacceptable collars include: martingale, prongs, choke chains as well as any loose fitting harnesses or those designed only for walking dogs. Flea collars will be removed so that are not able to harm your dog’s playmates.
- All dogs must be non aggressive toward people.
- Your dog must be healthy and harbor no contagious conditions.
- To ensure the safety of all dogs in our facility, please keep your dog at home if you suspect that they may be ill. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, coughing hacking, vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, etc.
- Flea treatments should be applied at least 2 days prior to arrival for any reservation.
- Please contact our office for more information regarding puppies ages 8-20 weeks, as well as newly adopted dogs.
- Up to date Rabies vaccination
- Up to date Distemper vaccination
- Negative fecal exam within 1 year for lodging reservations and within 6 months for daycare reservations
- Please contact our offices for more information regarding vaccines for puppies aged 8 – 20 weeks as well as newly adopted pets.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to guarantee your reservation and can be applied to your dog’s stay.
- You are welcome to bring any bedding and one or two toys that you think will make your dog more comfortable. (Please label all belongings.)
- Please bring your dog’s food:
- Please bring only the amount of food necessary for your dog’s stay, with a small amount of additional food in case of reservation extensions.
- It is best if food is pre-packaged and labeled for each feeding.
- We have fridges and freezers which allow us to feed natural, raw diets.
- Please allow us at least 15 minutes to gather all the necessary information upon arrival.
- Please have a local representative that can pick-up your dog in the case of an emergency or illness.
New Client Paperwork:
- New client paperwork should be completed and submitted before you and your dog arrive for your first reservation.
- New Client Questionnaire – This questionnaire outlines all of your personal contact information and in addition helps us get to know your dog(s) as much as we can before their arrival so we can properly group them and accommodate to any special needs.
- Annual Client Contract – This contract is signed by all clients on an annual basis. It includes facility policies and procedures in addition to outlining our Veterinary Care Warranty program.
- General Information PDF – Includes policies, hours of operation, rates, FAQs and more!